Below are some questions that we receive on a frequent basis. They will help you to understand why you need a white glove service for your windshield.
- What is the service area for White Glove Windshields?
We currently service Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, and the surrounding areas. Please call us to find out when we can install your new auto glass at 972-521-3841
- Will my insurance company pay for my new windshield repair?
Yes, as long as your insurance plan includes “comprehensive” coverage. You will have to pay the deductible, which is usually $100 or less.
- Will my insurance rates go up if I get my windshield replaced through my insurance?
No, as a windshield replacement claim is not a reflection of your driving skills. The reason insurance rates can go up is due to a collision(accident), which indicates you being a greater risk to the insurance company.
- How long does it take to repair or replace my windshield?
A repair will take 15-20 minutes, and you can drive away immediately. A replacement usually takes under 1 hour, from the time we get there to the time we leave. Your technician will provide you with an estimate on how long it will take to fully cure and dry, which is almost always under 2 hours, but can vary due to temperature and humidity. You should not drive the vehicle until the windshield is set and the adhesive has cured.
- Can you replace my windshield or auto glass during inclement weather?
Yes, however we will need adequate shelter from the weather as the adhesives need to be applied in a dry location to ensure a good seal.
- Can my windshield be repaired?
If the damage is smaller than the size of your hand laid over it, we can probably repair it! If it is larger than that, a replacement windshield might be necessary, call us if you would like further advice at 972-521-3841
- Will my registration and inspection stickers be transferred to my new windshield?
Yes, your White Glove Windshields technician will transfer all necessary stickers over to your new windshield if permitted by state law.
- Will my rear view mirror be transferred to the new windshield?
Yes, your White Glove Windshields technician will transfer your rear view mirror to the new windshield.
- What can I expect the rock chip or crack to look like after the repair is finished?
It will be near invisible, and our repairs will not yellow over time. You may be able to tell where the chip or crack was, but the repair will stop the crack or chip from becoming larger and necessitating a complete replacement of the windshield.
- Do I need to be present during my auto glass service?
No, but the technician will need access to the car keys, and after the job is completed, you will need to inspect and verify that the work was completed.
- Do you have any advice on cleaning my new glass?
Yes, check out our article by clicking here!
- Who should I contact if I need a White Glove Windshields customer service representative?
Contact our team of White Glove Windshields auto glass service experts by calling 972-521-3841. We can help with any questions or concerns you may have about our services.
Cities We Service:
Click On Your State To Find A City Near You